Includes wooden floor to match the playhouse – provides a comfortable playing surface and prevents little ones from getting grass stains or muddy from the ground below
Height – 133.5cm (4’4″)
Width – 117cm (3’8″)
Depth – 138cm (4′ 5″)
Pre-painted with vibrant and long-lasting colour stain, made from high quality 30mm thick timber and delivered in complete ready-to-fit panels, the Chestnut Hut wooden playhouse is perfect for busy families!
The Chestnut Hut assembles in minutes; the window shutters and door are already fitted in place, so you just need to use the pre-drilled holes and screws provided to secure the panels together.
The wooden playhouse is flat packed as complete panels (4 wall panels, 2 roof panels), supplied with easy step-by-step instructions.
Features premium thick 30mm tongue & groove Fir wood, safety gaps between windows to prevent trapped fingers and handles on both sides of the door so it’s easy to open and close.
EN71 safety tested
Suitable for children aged 18 months +
The barn style features will inspire a variety of different countryside adventures for the youngsters!
- Pre-stained solid wooden playhouse – save time and money as there’s no need to paint it! The colour used is a deep stain, giving long lasting colour protection.
- Floor is included – the children won’t get muddy feet or grass stained clothes from the ground below!
- The playhouse is a spacious 138cm x 117cm with window shutters and barn door which have soft-close magnets to shut safely and securely.
- Made entirely from thick 30mm Fir wood so the playhouse is really durable, and the roof panels come complete with tight-fitted interlocking slats.
- Panels come complete with door and window shutters already in place, so assembly is super simple!