This Make Your Own Swing Kit is the perfect way to construct your children’s play equipment whilst knowing that the safety and sturdiness of the hardware has been tested and is safe for your children to use.
The kit consists of:
Two Swing Corners Four Swing Hooks (Round)
The angle created between each set of swing frame legs is 50 degrees.
This is an economical way of making a swing frame for your children, especially of you can purchase the timbers needed at a good price. All you need is lengths of round timber which is 100mm in diameter. You will need two for each set of legs and one for the top beam going across. For the majority of swings and accessories we would recommend the beam being between 2.1m and 2.6m high.
The swing corner brackets even contain pre-drilled bore holes at 10mm in dimater so you doen’t even need to drill through the metal to attach your timbers.
make yourself the perfect project for your children today – by making them their very own swing with ease.
- This kit contains two swing corners and four swing hooks to create your very own swing.
- Makes your own DIY project simple and cost a lot less – just add round timbers – 100mm in diameter.
- Corner brackets are powder coated & hooks are galvanised – will not rust & are very durable.
- Swing hooks include Karibiner style clips to easily attach any accessories or swing seats you want.
- Swing kit is made to EU safety standards so you can build your swing with confidence in its safety.